Monday, February 15, 2010

Pleased.

Happy Monday Bloggers.
For me, this Monday only deserves a half smile.
There have pretty much been an equal amount of good and bad things that have happened.

Let's start with the good:
-Clean bathroom.
-Carl Oltvedt (last semester's drawing Prof.) offered me a job for next year in the art dept.
-That same wonderful man asked if he could use my final from last semester for the MSUM art website.
-Found the book I was looking for in the library.
-Made the Dean's List.
-I saw Ms. Hannah Honeyman.

Here comes some bad:
-My eyes felt weird when I woke up.
-My speech crush wasn't in class today.
-My speech teacher is psycho.
-I can't draw faces.
-Got a B- on my first English paper.
-Our room has still has an odor that apparently only I can smell.

To end on a good note, The BACHELOR is on tonight!!!!
Good luck Jake :)

2 comments:

  1. CARL LOVES YOU!! HE LOVES YOU!!!

    p.s. sorry to here about the smell.

    p.s.s. seeing you made my good list too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting to think that he really does. This pretty much confirms it.

    I bought febreeze, I hope it will do the trick.

    :) I think we should see each other more often.

    ReplyDelete

Leave something behind...