Thursday, February 4, 2010

Informative.

Dear Bloggers,

Since I haven't blogged in a while I thought I would update you on what I have been up to lately.

Buckle up.
Things might get a little crazy.

Well this week has been a pretty long one.
With classes, homework battling this ridiculous weather, work, and trying to stay sane, it is hard to get a breath in.
It doesn't help that I have started worrying about my National Student Exchange application. I keep thinking I forgot to put something on the application or what if I make a spelling or grammar mistake in my essay?!
Ugh...can't it be March already, please?

Well if you scrape all of that away I am pretty content with where I am at...I guess.
It could be worse right?
Yeah.

One thing I find myself doing when I get a little stressed is getting lost in some good music.
My favorites at the moment include:

#1 Love you til the End - The Pogues
#2 Annie Use Your Telescope - Jack's Mannequin (going to see him on the 20th!)
#3 Baby It's Fact - Hellogoodbye
#4 The Galway Girl - Steve Earl
#5 Hey Lady - Thriving Ivory
(I suggest checking them out if you haven't heard them)

What else have I been up to?
Hmmm...well I have been trying to get in a habit of working out.
It's not really working out.

I had to give a self-intro speech in my speech class on Monday, and I was peeing my pants the entire time.
(not literally, but I was really nervous)

I've been eating chicken caesar salads pretty steadily since the addition of the "Salad Toss" at our dining hall.
Props to Kise.

As you can tell I am having a pretty outrageous time up here in Moorhead (aka - Siberia).
;)

La'claim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind...