Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Confused.

About 90% of my posts have something to do with that silly four letter word.
Why?
I don't know anything about love.
Not a thing.
What I do know or think I know comes from movies.
And for the first time I am starting to doubt that's how it really happens.

The movies makes falling in love look so easy.

Not fair.
I have been waiting for 18 years and I got nothing.

What do I have to do?!
________________________________________

This is all your fault cute speech boy.
All of this would be so much easier if you would just talk to me or if you weren't so cute.
And in the dining hall tonight...what was that?!
I would bet big bucks that you weren't texting anyone when you walked by me.
Granted I looked at the floor every time I walked by you, but that's not the point.
Are you just as nervous as I am or are you just repulsed by me?
Please let me know either way, this is killing me.

I know this would be easier if my life were directed by Spielberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind...