Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cursed.

"I think once you go short, you stay short." - Hannah Honeyman
This quote is in reference to hair.
I have had short hair now for what seems like an eternity and a couple of weeks ago I decided that I was going to grow it out.
Well that is not working out so well.
I bought the new Vanity Fair magazine (Fresh Faces of 2010) and Carey Mulligan is on the cover.
Her hair is super short and so cute. I have to get it cut like hers.
I don't have a choice.
I am cursed.
How cute is she?!^
As much as I want long hair, I am really excited to get mine cut.

2 comments:

  1. I am a LITTLE bit jealous of Miss Mulligan, because Shia is amazingly handsome to me.
    They are pretty adorable together, as much as i HATE to admit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly the same way, Shia is one of my top 5 lol But I can't help but love them. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave something behind...