Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nervous with a dash of gitty.


This is something I am not able to do.
Especially when it is in front of 25 strangers, who are staring at me and waiting for me to screw up (which always happens).

I have a speech class this semester.
I don't like it.
I would rather retake math, that is how much I don't like it.
But there are a couple of good things about going to class:

1. A couple of my friends are in my class, it is nice to see a familiar face in one of my classes (since I am not a very good at making friends).
&
2. I have a school girl crush on a boy in class. He is pretty much the only reason I put myself together for class (9:30am). I have yet to have a conversation with him (I'm a big chicken) but I am convinced we have a connection.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. #2 is my complete fave linnea. i totally get dressed up only for the fact that cute boys may see me too....i know that feeling, ohh so well. but they'd have nothing to worry about with you. you always look gorgeous :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Kyle :) You have such a way with giving compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved crushes. They were my only reason for going to school sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave something behind...