Monday, November 22, 2010

Ugh...

I wish my hair would grow
I wish I wasn't so easily captivated
I wish I had a dog
I wish his face wasn't blank in my dreams
I wish I knew what I wanted
I wish I wasn't so far away
I wish my macbook wasn't cracked
I wish I had some answers
I wish the sun would stop stalking me
I wish someone would write me a song
I wish it was Decemeber 16th
I wish I would stop pretending I am happy being alone
I wish I liked vegetables more
I wish you won't read this as a sad post
I have an incredibly blessed life & I am grateful
I just wish I could sleep.

2 comments:

  1. 23 more days. you can do it. we all have those days linnea. you're such a strong, independent, gorgeous woman. you are going to be absolutely fine. i'm giving you a virtual hug right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was just one of those days...a momentary lapse of confidence. Only momentary. You are a good friend. The virtual hug was much needed, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave something behind...