Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bliss.

Another fabulous California weekend.

Friday:
After art history, I took the bus to The Grove. I got a cute dress on sale and talked to a cute boy on the bus. Then got dressed up went out with a couple of NSE girls to a restaurant called Ketchup on Sunset Blvd. It's owned by Ashton Kutcher.
We had a good time.
Saturday:
Went to the mall in Topanga with my friend Caroline. Stacey London was there. To say I was excited would be an understatement. I worship her. It was really fun to listen to her talk. We also got our makeup done for free. Airbrush foundation is one of the greatest inventions ever. [Too bad there is no way I can afford it.]
It was a good day.
Unfortunately my Sunday plans include cleaning and studying. I guess vacation can't last forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind...