Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oxymoronic.

Isn't it strange how your thoughts sound when you say them out loud?
Tonight I made perfect sense of the crazy things going around in my brain. I just had to say them out loud to someone who would listen.
[Thanks Fogarty]
I have come to the realization that I have never been more confused about my life than I am right now.

I have always prided myself as being this put together person who knew exactly what she wanted out of life. I can't ever remember having any serious doubts or confusion.
Now that is all I am filled with...
Doubts and confusion.
But do you want to know something funny?
I am happiest I have ever been.
That is the one of the few things I am not doubting.

I am happy.

I am content in this state of utter chaos and I find that there is something so beautiful about that.
I don't know what my life is, and I am in love with everything about it.

1 comment:

Leave something behind...