Monday, August 23, 2010

Lost.

I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

I love California.
The sun, sand, space.
Everything is so picturesque,

and really scary.

I have never been so alone.
I knew I would feel like an alien but I never thought I would be sad about it.
I find myself wondering what the hell I am doing here.

I never knew how much I relied on my family and friends until now.
Now when I don't have either of them.

It feels like I'm drowning.
I just need one friend.

Or even just one hug.



2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Miss Linnea! Life has its hard moments, but think of the good and talent you are there to achieve!! I know you will shine soon!
    If you need anything--feel free to let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Awna :) I really appreciate it. I think I just need to give it some time and everything will pan out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave something behind...