Friday, August 27, 2010

Beautiful.

I really enjoy my Humanities class.
Our first assignment was to write our definition of beauty.
I have always known what I thought was beautiful, but I never wrote it down before.

So here's what I came up with...

I define beauty as something that takes your breath away. Something you can't look away from and don't stop thinking about. For me, I see beauty in a polaroid picture. I feel beauty when I listen to Frank Sinatra's voice. Beauty creates an emotion inside of you that make your heart flutter and your soul sing. Beauty is sand between your toes and the first snow fall of the year. To me, beauty makes you think and wonder. It's the best form of inspiration.

What is your definition of beauty?

2 comments:

  1. "Beauty creates an emotion inside of you that make your heart flutter and your soul sing."

    You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like when you quote me.

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave something behind...