Wednesday, January 6, 2010

:)

So I guess you could say I am a some what obsessive person.
If I like a movie I will watch it probably 10 times in a row, or if I get a new song that is catchy, I put it on repeat until it plays about 50 times.

Sadly it is the same with celebrities. Well male celebrities to be specific.
Since my love life is none existent, I find myself watching many youtube interviews, reading magazine articles and googling photos (& the occasional daydream) of certain hunky celebs.

But I am not one of those girls that believes they actually have a chance with any of them.
I am not crazy.
I simply think of myself as an admirer.

So who is currently first on my admired list you may ask...
Gerard Butler
:)

What can I say?
I have a weakness for accents, pretty eyes & muscles.

2 comments:

  1. there was a picture of him on the today show today. he's gotten really fat.

    sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that :/

    A little gross but since I have gained about 50 lbs. over break, we are a perfect match ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave something behind...