Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Inspired.


"Every morning I still wake up and the first thing I want to do is to see your face."

I finally saw P.S. I Love You and it quickly made my list of favorites.
I literally bawled through out the entire movie.

It may seem really tacky or cheesy to say but this film really moved me and made me think about life in a very different way.

I think it might have actually changed my life.

Whoa.
It made me realize you have to grasp all of the good things in your life.
It made me realize that you can't let life pass me by.
At the moment, I feel my life is passing me by.

Is it strange that a chick flick made me realize that?

Either way, it did and I am glad for that.
Now I am brainstorming some big changes for my future.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I saw this movie the first time in theaters with my whole family and Hannah---if i wasn't bawling from sadness, I was bawling with laughter. My husbands shirt was ruined--eyeliner and mascara don't come out to well, and he nicely let me use it as a tissue..haha. Such a great movie.

    ReplyDelete

Leave something behind...