Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry [Part 2 of 3]





These are my siblings.
I love them.
I decided to use my 'talent' and create gifts for my parents instead of buy them, since I am a poor college student.
And this is how they turned out.
I am very pleased.
I have yet to photograph myself. I have been procrastinating on that task because I am WAY more comfortable behind the camera rather than in front of it.

Anyways...
I can't sleep. I have the weirdest sleeping patterns when I don't have any classes to go to.
I seriously can't believe how lazy I have been lately.
And all I seem to want to do in eat.
Ugh :/
I am really trying to tame that beast but it much easier said than done.
I am really trying to be more active but it is never enough.
I am out of shape.
It kinda bums be out sometimes but I am still so over joyed that I am home and it is Christmas.
So it evens out.
:)

I am going to attempt to go to sleep.
Stay tuned, even more pictures to come
Ta ta for now.

Pee Ess - What do you think about California State University - Northridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind...