Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful.

Well since Thanksgiving is almost upon us I thought I would make a list of what I am thankful for:

1. My Parents : I would be completely lost without all three of them.

2. My Brothers : They are wonderful role models, I aspire to be as good of a person as they both are.

3. My Sister : I am thankful for her simple, loving letters. They always put a smile on my face.
4. Olivia Wagner : Who taught me everything I know and without whom I would not be so positive about my future with photography.

5. Hannah Honeyman : My first college friend/internal twin. I would be very lonely here without her. Also I am thankful that she shares her Wheat Thins with me.

6. Summit Entertainment : The people that gave New Moon life :)

7. My job : I work on campus in Disability Services, it helps not to be extremely poor and it is a wonderful opportunity.

8. Ramen Noodles : Need I say more?!

9. High School Friends : I am extremely thankful for those of you who have kept in touch even only after these few short months

10. My Macbook : She's my pride and joy, and like my parents, I would be lost without her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 more day
:)

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind...