Sunday, November 8, 2009

Refreshed.

To my surprise I have had a great weekend.
I went to Saver's (my new favorite store) on Friday and got a bunch of cute cheap stuff. Saturday went downtown and got some awesome shots that I am going to incorporate into some x-mas presents :) Last night I had an amazing dream about John Mayer, (mmmmmmmm) and today the plan is to take my time and get some homework done.

But my dream made me think that I should make a list of what I like in a guy. So here we go (in no particular order) :

- nice hair
-tall
- deep, smooth voice
- has dreams and goals of his own
- pretty eyes
- confident (not cocky)
- interested in music (good singers & piano players get bonus points)
- likes sports/is athletic
- can make me laugh
- can laugh at himself
- down to earth
-doesn't smoke or chew tobacco (yuck >:P)
- good teeth are pretty important
- has a sexy accent (not required but recommended)
- has style
- likes chinese food
-someone who I can be dorky with
- romantic
- creative & fun
- likes me
&
- must love dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind...