Sunday, November 29, 2009

Content.

I am back at MSUM.

I had a truly amazing Thanksgiving break.

After sitting in the backseat between two guys for 4 hours last Tuesday, I made it home and it felt sort of surreal being there. I loved it. I chatted with my parents and my sister for a while and then two of my greatest friends came over. For about 3-4 hours we just sat and talked (along with torturing Mandy's boyfriend). It was really nice to see their faces and hear their voices. It was a really comforting time because we didn't do anything and it was so fun! That is the best part of seeing old friends.

Wednesday was pretty eventful for me. I got to take my sister to school in the morning and then I met up with another friend to go back to our High School and visit the best teacher EVER! Mrs. Bishop. I hadn't been in that building since I graduated to it was really weird coming back and being "those college kids" that the seniors whisper about. After that it was time for me to FINALLY get my hair cut! I am so pleased with the result, I think I am going to keep this one for a long time...but I always say that. Then (oh yeah there's more) I went shopping with some more great friends. Not only did I get some great deals at Gap but there was good conversation as well. After shopping I can back to town and hang out with a different friend. It really was a perfect day. I am looking forward to many more like it over X-mas break.

For the rest of the weekend I spent my time at home, catching up with my family. We rented movies, went out to eat and relaxed. It was so nice. There really is nothing like home.

It was really hard for me to pack my stuff back up and leave NP this morning. If I could have I would have stayed forever.

Don't get me wrong I love college, and being on my own but my heart is at that little brown house on top of the hill, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank the heavens above that I don't have to wait long until I go back for X-mas break.

19 days.

I think I can handle that.

I will leave you with another image that I find quite inspiring.


(It seemed appropriate)

Stay tuned...finals are coming up, and things are going to get crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind...