Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Star-struck.

Yesterday was probably the best Monday of my life.
Not only did my class only last an hour but I went to Hollywood with my friend Caroline to see Jimmy Kimmel Live!
And guess what?!
WE SAT FRONT ROW!
When Jimmy came out for the first time; I got to shake his hand.
It was amazing.
He asked if anyone was here from out of town and my hand shot in the air.
He asked me where I was from and began to make fun of me for being from Minnesota.
It was so fun!
MGMT was the musical guest and they were truly amazing live.
I wish I had pictures but the security guards took my camera before the show started and gave it back after.
Lame, but I guess rules are rules.
It was an amazing start to my week.

Here's the link to a part of the taping we were at:
If you look carefully, at 2:06, in the bottom left corner, you can see my hands clapping.
Yeah, I was that close.

Watch the full episode here:
(front row in off white jacket = me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind...