Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Petrified (in a good way).

I have a confession to make.
I've put up a facade when it comes to this blog.
[mainly involving my last post]
I'm terrified.
I like to think/type that I am completely confident & totally ready to move across the country.
In reality, I have never been so scared in my entire existence.
Hopefully this isn't coming off as being dramatic, but it all sort of fell on my last night.
I am actually moving to California.
What?!
Ever since I knew I wanted to be a photographer (4th grade) I have dreamed about moving away.
It is a little hard for me to believe since none of my dreams have come true before,
but I am gradually getting over my disbelief with each passing minute.
Only 22 more days.
I would say that I'm excited, but that would be a terrible understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind...