Friday, July 2, 2010

Curious.

I have had a lot on my mind lately.

I usually do the most thinking while I'm burning the midnight oil.
Which has become less frequent than I would like.
I've been wondering if it is healthy for someone to think about life and love as much as I do.
Or if anyone else is as terrified as I am of being bored forever.
I think too much.
Lately I have become concerned.
Not enough to make me crazy yet, but enough to slightly activate my tear ducks every once in a while.
Maybe I am just being a silly girl but when is everything going to start?
I feel like I have been waiting for ages.
I think I need a sign for reassurance that everything is going to be great for me some day.
I don't want to settle for being 'just fine'.
That's not good enough.
I'm worried that's how I'll end up.
Being 'just fine'.
It makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

There I go again, thinking too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind...