Sunday, April 10, 2011

Absent.

Oh my goodness!
I cannot believe that I haven't blogged in almost 2 weeks.
Crazy considering I blog almost everyday.

To catch all of you up on my whereabouts...
I've been in MEXICO! Cancun to be exact.
Now I know what you're thinking but because I am a pathetic excuse for a young adult, there was zero partying for me.
I enjoyed a couple strawberry daiquiris on the beach and by the pool but that was the extent of it.

Here are a few pictures of what we DID do...
Sombreros, white sand, authentic tacos, SPF 100, petting dolphins, Spanglish, over priced ice cream, submarine scooters, diarrhea, overly excited waiters, American Network, hammocks & Coca-Cola Light.

All-in-all it was a great time.

2 comments:

  1. haha sorry to hear about the diarrhea! :) glad you had an awesome trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pretty strong feeling that I was going to get it, even before I left haha!

    ReplyDelete

Leave something behind...