Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stylish.

Last week I broke down.
I felt I was living in someone else's world.
Loneliness took on an entirely new meaning.

This week I made a realization [thanks to a friend].
Even though I am in this odd & overwhelming place,
I am here.
I can't keep waiting for my life to start because it has already started.
I am living it.

Sometimes that's hard for me to remember.

I am going to make the best of this wonderful experience.
I won't let myself wish it away.
I've done that too many times before.

There is still something missing inside of me.
But instead of moping and dwelling on it, feeling sorry for myself,
I am going spend my year:
listening to good music, reading good books, seeing beautiful things & taking pictures.
Maybe something will fall into place.

If not, I still have another coast to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind...