Saturday, May 22, 2010

Joyful.

Today I assisted/shot my first wedding of the summer and I forgot how much
I LOVE weddings.
Everyone is smiling, and hugging and having a good time.
My favorite part of weddings (besides the food) is watching the groom when he looks at his bride.
Tonight every time groom looked at the bride his face lit up.
You could tell by the look in his eyes and the way he smiled that he was so madly in love with her.
Then after dinner he gave a toast and I can't even explain how adorable it was.
He was talking about how gorgeous she is and how he was so happy to be married to the girl of his dreams.
I was fighting back the tears.
If witnessing love gives me an indescribable feeling, I can't image what the real thing is like.

2 comments:

  1. best moment in a wedding hands down.
    couldn't agree more.
    PS..still in love with all the music you post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Awna!
    I am glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave something behind...